Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Watchman Campground



At Zion Nationa Park we camped at Watchman Campground. It was miserably hot at night in the tent. It was about 98 degrees F , and absolutely no breeze. But around 2AM the air would change and it was a bit more comfortable. However waking up and looking out our tent flap at the "watchman mountain formation was unforgettable. Having deer walk right by the site was fantastic as well. Thanks to my friend Bonnie for the die cut mountain and camping scene idea. It really finished off the two page layout. Thanks also to my DH for my Christmas gift of Quickutz Gidget font. It is my first shadow font and I think it looks great.



1 comment:

  1. It does look great! And the Gidget font looks like something I would want. Oh wait...I do want it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete